Support Analyst (GR48/BRS/CXB/33)
Please note this vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received.
File Dynamics Ltd is an outsource services company providing IT, HR, Accounts and Office Services and business process and file management solutions, supporting over 2000 end users across the country, predominantly in the legal, insurance and healthcare sectors. As an Investor in People employer we have a clear focus on development of our people to deliver a high-quality professional service in a cost-effective and approachable manner.
Our solutions are built around our in-house file management system with integrated Business and Client Portals, automated business process software and associated scanning and telephony applications. Our IT support team include our Helpdesk and 2nd & 3rd line technical support which supports computer and phone networks, hardware and asset maintenance. Our System Development team delivers Application, Business Process Development and Management Information Services. All our processes and procedures follow the ITIL framework and are compliant with the Information Security standard ISO27001.
We are looking for a Support Analyst to join our IT Service Desk in Bristol. The successful candidate will be a confident and enthusiastic individual who is proactive and has a desire to deliver excellent IT Support whilst offering a very high standard of customer service.
As a Support Analyst you will be responsible for assisting client’s with IT support issues and other related queries. You will need to be able to manage and prioritise your own workload whilst ensuring you work well within an already well-established team.
If your application is successful you will be provided with a full introduction to our systems and receive training on our bespoke Case Management Software and other internally developed applications.
• Logging all issues into the IT Support ticketing system ensuring all of the relevant information and detail is logged appropriately.
• Be available to take telephone calls from our clients and confidently deliver 1st line IT technical support to them.
• Manage support issues to ensure SLA’s targets are adhered to.
• Deliver excellent customer service.
• To be able to thoroughly investigate and troubleshoot IT technical issues before the point of escalation.
• Have the ability to work calmly and well under pressure.
• Be enthusiastic about IT / customer service.
• Have excellent knowledge of Windows desktop environments (7, 8, 8.1 & 10).
• Have a good Knowledge of Windows server environments (2008 R2, 2012).
• Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and other Microsoft applications, particularly Office 2010.
• Have good knowledge of Active Directory.
• Be familiar with terminal server environments.
• Experience of working in a busy and professional IT Service desk is essential.
Why Join us?
With Investors in People accreditation since 1998, we positively encourage our staff to progress and develop within the Company. We recognise that our continued growth and success is the direct result of the contribution of our staff.
Our wide range of benefits, include a generous holiday entitlement, flexible benefits (including pension, childcare vouchers, bikes for work and health screening), bonus scheme and development opportunities. We have an active social committee and support various charities/fundraising events across the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from a wide range of candidates.
Please note that any offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory credit check and Basic criminal record check. This information will only be used to assess suitability for employment insofar as it is relevant.