Salary: £40,000 - £55,000
Expanding independent company
Do you have management experience within the communications industry?
Do you have Satellite, Broadband and/ or RF Knowledge?
Do you have Advanced networking knowledge? (DNS, BGP, etc)
Knowledge of monitoring and control systems ?
Reporting to the CEO we are looking for a degree qualified Operations Manager. This a manage the day to day operations, staff, planning, finances and process of the company.
- Day to day management of workload and staff to support scheduled plans, ad-hoc work and incidents.
- Provide leadership support to teams and individuals, engaging with and motivating staff to achieve business objective.
- This includes identifying skill gaps and growth opportunities to be addressed through continuous training and recruitment.
- Support the company in planning and ensuring adequate resource in place to meet organizational goals through procurement, recruitment and training.
- Manage budgets and costs effectively in line with strategic plans.
- Act as a liaison to senior management and board of directors, keeping them up to date with business operations matters.
- Implementation of any new policies and procedures with continuous improvement in mind.
- Leadership skills with proven experience in motivating teams and staff to achieve organisational goals
- A "staying ahead of the game" persona, able to lay out clear plans and tactical steps in order to achieve future goals.
- Well organised with attention to details and problem solving skills.
- Experience in coordinating resources and workload effectively to tight schedules. Experience in Procurement - Liaising and negotiating with Suppliers.
UK driving license required
A Bachelors or a Master’s degree or 5 years experience managing in a relevant industry required.
Prior Managerial Experience within the IT/Telecommunication sector required.
We are looking for someone currently living within a 1 hours drive of Rugby, Warwickshire in the first instance.
Contact Bill Bates Rugby Recruitment