Customer Data Analytics Manager (Data Manager)
Customer Data Analytics Manager (Business Analyst, Data Business Analyst, CRM Data Manager)
Working for a Global Energy Company based in Leicester, East Midlands.
- You will be managing requests for strategic insight from senior leaders which will drive and set the directions for the businesses strategy and priorities. You will be the key point of contact for all requirements and will be responsible for ensuring key outputs are able to be realised operationally.
- You will ensure senior leaders understand the capabilities and opportunities available through the Data and Insight function, though the use of Data Science, Insight and analytics to provide recommendations and solutions using data driven intelligence in response to business challenges.
- Build an effective process to manage, evaluate and prioritise all requirements
- Translate business requirements into a data brief, make recommendations on how we might best use data to meet those requirements
- Experience in a Business Analyst/Senior Data Analysis role - planning and translating requirements for key business partners - experience with large data environment.
- Experience of working in a B2B data environment and be an enthusiastic self-starter, with proven ability of delivery and a commitment to quality, innovation and standards. You'll have the ability to work under your own initiative and manage your own time and workload. You'll have good communication skills and be comfortable presenting information and making recommendations.
- Strong experience in optimising the use of customer data to find solutions to business challenges
- Ability to work with ambiguity and uncertainty - often driven by incomplete/uncertain data
- Experience of managing multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Ability to work with people at all levels within the organisation and able to demonstrate a very proactive, professional and confident attitude
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in dealing with third party agencies
- Flexibility to travel - Full UK Driving License
- Good English communications skills in both written and verbal skills to communicate at all levels with Internals and External Client/Stakeholders of the business.
EXCELLENT SALARY & BENEFITS
- Salary £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
- 25 days' holiday
- Contributory pension scheme (after three months) - The Company matches up to 5% in the first year and will double up to 5% thereafter
- An additional 3% flexible benefits allowance
- Bonus - between 7% - 15% paid yearly
- They would be eligible to join the share save scheme (essentially they would be able to purchase shares at 20% market value)
Exclusive to Go IT Recruitment Ltd - Customer Data Analytics Manager (Business Analyst, Data Business Analyst, CRM Data Manager) - interview slots available.
Leicester, Leicestershire, Rugby, Coventry, Corby, Loughborough, Burton-upon-Trent, Birmingham, Hinckley, Tamworth, Birmingham, Nottingham, Peterborough.
Go IT Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified. Go IT Recruitment acts as an employment agency/business.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Customer Data Analytics Manager (Business Analyst, Data Business Analyst, CRM Data Manager), Senior Data Analyst, Business Data Manager, Analytics Manager, Insight Manager, Insight Data Manager, Analytics Data Manager, Data Manager