Network Consultant - Cisco
Network Consultant | Award Winning IT solutions firm | Watford | £55,000 | excellent training and progression
Your new company
Your new company are an award winning Information Technology solutions firm managed by a well-known and respected management team with a track record of running successful solutions for some of the world's leading businesses
Your new role
You will take full ownership of large projects- some spanning over many months. Initially going into a business as a consultant offering the best possible solution for the client. Once this has taken place you will then be tasked with building the infrastructure and finally the implementation. Once complete, it's on to the next exciting project.
What you'll need to succeed
- Core networking skills for Layer 2 and Layer 3 routing - IGRP
- Advance understanding of routing protocols at datacentre level - BGP
- Responsibility for platform that they design and deploy for network connectivity
- Must have Cisco routing and switching skills up to CCNP level
- Must have exposure to design, deploying and configuring edge and core network services for public and private clouds
- Communication is key as the ideal candidate will be working to tight deadlines
- Team player - the project has a number of dependencies and right candidate must be able to work in a team
- Documentation skills are required so all network aspects are fully documented
- Mellanox skills
- VXLAN routing
- VMware SDN skills
- Websense Security skills
- Load Balancers skills
- Trend Micro AV exposure
- Zadara Storage
What you'll get in return
Your new company is willing to pay up to £55,000 + bonus + training for the right person. Your new employer is a market leader offering you the opportunity to learn, and develop your skill set with the latest technologies.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.