Kinect's international client have a great requirement for a .NET Software Developer based in Aldershot office to support the development and deployment of applications in the Defence sector.
- Develop solutions for Defence sector using VB.NET;
Perform and deliver allocated project tasks, to quality, time and budget requirements, as directed by the Senior Development Lead and Software Development Manager;
- Have excellent communication in the English language, both written and verbal, and with colleagues and clients;
- Document agreed solutions according to project standards;
- Support the deployment of the solution, including preparation and delivery of analysis, demonstrations, workshops, training and documentation.
You will have:
A degree (min 2:1) or equivalent (Computer Science or Mathematics preferred);
An A grade pass at A-level Mathematics (or equivalent)
Experience of development in VB.NET
Previous work/placement experience in a technical or consulting environment
Desirable attributes include:
• previous experience in the Defence sector;
• experience of developing in C#.NET;
• experience of working within an Agile development environment;
• The ability to work effectively individually and as part of a team;
• A strong work ethic and level of professionalism;
• Solid problem solving, analytical and creative thinking ability;
• Ability and willingness to quickly understand and document technical.