DevOps Engineer - Development, Java, Continuous Delivery
DevOps and Development Engineer
As the successful DevOps and Development Engineer, you will be responsible for things like; the development, delivery and ongoing maintenance of common Java applications used by multiple
games - as well as, the continuous delivery infrastructure development and maintenance.
These guys are looking at paying a DevOps and Development Engineer up to £65,000 per annum plus a 10% bonus and a great benefits package.
The kinds of things you'll need to know and have experience with are:
- Experience with Continuous Delivery pipeline tools like: GoCD/Jenkins
- Experience with build tools: Maven/Gradle/Ant
- Configuration management tools experience, automating infrastructure/code deployment
- and management: Ansible/Puppet/Chef
- Agile / SCRUM development life-cycle knowledge and experience
If this DevOps and Development Engineer role, sounds of interest and you'd be keen to find out more - please send me a copy of your updated CV and I can then get in touch with more details.
Check out our Jobs Page for more like this.
At Hanover we believe in "greater digital recruitment".
We value being Transparent, Consultative, Innovative and Personable.