Head of UK Sales - Corporate Benefits
- Well established name
- Superb opportunity to earn
- Innovative, progressive organisation
The Company: This company began life in 2006 with 2 main aims; to help restaurants by encouraging people to eat out more often, and to help members by making eating out more affordable. With over 800,000 members and thousands of restaurants, the business has grown hugely since its inception and is now the leading club of its type in the UK.
The Role: As Head of Sales you will be responsible for
- Leadership and development of team - Inspire, motivate and lead direct reports
- Providing and setting strategic direction
- Achieving incremental revenue and profitability through Sales and Advertising
- Managing contract negotiations & agreements
- Conducting Analysis & Reporting
The Person: The ideal candidate will have significant experience in a senior role, leading the sales function with an outstanding track record of delivering significant growth in both revenue and profitability. You should have previous experience working within or with Promotions Agencies to create sales promotions for FMCG brands or Corporate clients. Experience of sales and winning new business from corporate clients plus proven ability to create and execute a sales plan which delivers revenue and profitability targets is desired.
£65,000 Basic Salary
Car / Healthcare / Pension
based in North West England