IT Support Technician
Position: IT Support Technician
Location: South Birmingham
Salary: £18,000- £22,000 + benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an IT Support Technician to join a leading managed service provider based in South Birmingham.
This position will suit an IT Support Technician that wants to develop their skill sets and gain more exposure to a range of disciplines within a fast-growing company.
- Familiar with the use of Windows PC, Office and Mozilla Firefox.
- An understanding of how websites function.
- An appreciation for computer networking.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Methodical, well organized and analytically minded.
- Desire to learn and improve own knowledge and understanding.
- Desirable- Familiarity with T-SQL
This is a great time for an IT Support Technician to join a rapidly expanding company. Submit CV below.
Premier are acting as an employment agency