Systems Specialist (Warehouse management systems) -£30,000-£40,000 (d.o.e)
A leading UK retailer is currently seeking a Systems Specialist to join them in Eastleigh.
This opportunity is for an ambitious Systems Specialist to join a fast-paced, high performing programme delivery team contributing in governance, analysis, design and development activities to facilitate the successful delivery of solutions for projects using the WMS. This role will give the right candidate the opportunity to use their own initiative and to work with colleagues to provide project deliverables on time, to quality and budget ensuring the best service is being provided.
- Become the Subject Matter Expert for the organisations implementation of multiple warehouse management systems and other core applications.
- Govern the quality of encryption changes within the core systems. Outline and Implement QA gates.
- Work with the 3rd party vendors to reach agreement for change requests.
- Support testing for the core systems.
- Experience using Red Prairie Despatcher or similar Warehouse Management Systems.
- Strong influential skills from peers, 3rd parties to Key stakeholders.
- Ability to analyse and configure the Warehouse Management Systems.
- Ability to solve problems and demonstrate strong diagnosis skills.
- Broad awareness of IT infrastructure, WAN, Storage technologies, highly available systems, operating systems (AIX and WINTEL), applications architectures.
This business is a UK retail company headquartered in London, but with its IT business based in Southampton. It is the largest retailer of its kind in Europe, and the third-largest in the world with over 1,100 stores, in eleven countries across Asia and Europe.
If this is the right opportunity for you then please apply below or for more information, please contact Josh Cooper at Sanderson Recruitment:
or please email