Network Support Engineer - Security
Are you a Support Engineer specialising in network security who wants to be part of a tech leading, global FTSE 250 business who are going from strength to strength? Do you want to work alongside a passionate team and help multiple clients from FTSE 100 to SME’s achieve their business goals too?
This is a great opportunity for a Network Support Engineer who wants to enhance their technical ability by providing 2nd line support (incident, problem & change), whilst implementing and maintaining new security advances such as firewalls & security protocols. You will also take part in the planning and roll out of network & security changes for various well-known clients!
The successful Network Support Engineer must have;
- Experience providing 2nd line network & security support, including on call (24/7)
- Excellent commercial knowledge of firewall tech (Cisco ASA, Checkpoint etc.)
- Strong experience of routing & switching alongside TCP/IP, UDP & WAN/LAN
- Qualifications: CCNA required
- Excellent understanding of different technical environments from a networks standpoint
- Impeccable communication and customer engagement skills
The business prides itself of building an excellent environment for staff and values each member by investing in training & professional development opportunities. There's aso a requirement for on call support which could see you take OTE of £40k! If you match the above, please apply immediately through our website or send your CV to Maxwell Bond
Buzzwords: 2nd line support, network engineer, network support, security, network security, CCNA, firewall, TCP, DDOS, checkpoint, IPS, IDS, WAN, LAN, IP Address, Cisco, CISSP, support engineer