Business Analyst - Business Intelligence / £50,000 - £60,000 / North London
Business Analyst - Business Intelligence - Data Lake / £50,000 - £60,000 / North London
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst with a Business Intelligence background to join a leader in online retail as part of an exciting new team with a well-known and respected brand in a funky and collaborative environment!
Based in North London, in a thriving and desirable location, this unique and globally recognised clothing retailer is looking for inspiring people to join them and evolve within their Agile teams.
You would join the Data Services platform and own their Data Lake project, by supporting all aspects of the business but working closest with Data Science, Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance, as well as part of the Exec.
You’ll hit the ground running by working closely with Digital on a project that uses data to support the personalisation of their customers’ experience. Their Business Analysts also act as Product Owners, so this is a great opportunity to experience how Agile works at scale within one of the UK’s most successful ecommerce businesses.
You will have:
- Extensive experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience working on Data Lake projects
- Good understanding of SQL
- Good understanding of Data Warehousing, ODS, Data-Marts and OLAP concepts and designs
- Experience of working within structured and agile (SCRUM and Kan Ban) project environments
- Experience of data analysis and data profiling
- Experience of producing data mappings from source to target
- Understanding of the concepts pertaining to dimensional modelling, Data Warehousing techniques, methodologies, and data modelling tools
This position is based in North West London and is paying up to £60,000 depending on experience.
At Franklin Bates, we pride ourselves at putting people at the heart of everything that we do which ensures that we deliver the highest quality service to all our candidates across the whole software development lifecycle. Trying to understand candidates rather than just fact-find is at the core of every conversation and stage of the process.
Retail / E-commerce / Data Lake / Business Intelligence / Agile / SQL / London / North London