Position: GIS Manager
Salary: Circa £40 - £50k per annum - plus benefits
Kinect’s exciting consultancy client based in London has a requirement for a GIS Manager to join its team.
The position is diverse and would suit someone with a wealth of GIS industry experience, who can manage the day to day activities of the team, direction of the GI products and liaise with clients regularly.
The duties and responsibilities will include:
· Managing the day to day activities of a small team.
· Assisting with business development - This is not a 'sales role’ however we require someone with excellent GIS industry knowledge that can assist with exhibitions, media marketing, client liaison, bids and general new product focus.
· Making sure projects keep to deadlines.
· Consulting with clients to ascertain their needs.
· Managing the direction of the GIS products onsite.
· Recruiting and mentoring new staff.
· Managing division budgets and reporting to senior board members.
The ideally suited candidate will possess the following:
· Proven staff management experience.
· Experienced with photogrammetry and its use for 3D modelling
· Strong UK GIS industry knowledge and any Client/ Business development experience.
· Excellent client facing and relationship building skills.
Please apply with an up to date CV for further information of the position.