IT Helpdesk Team Leader - London Bridge
My client are an exciting household name online and are currently recruiting for a Helpdesk Team Leader to head up their internal Level 1 IT Service desk.
This is the ideal role for someone who comes from a technical support background who has kept up to date with technologies but has moved in to a role that has an element of 'people management’ to it.
If I were to quantify the split, I’d say 60% people management and 40% hands on technically, but as an escalation point to the level one support team.
The technical skills involved are as follows must must come coupled with experience of leading a team:
* Extensive knowledge of Windows Desktop and Server operating systems
* Good skills in Active Directory/Group Policy/WSUS/Networking including TCP/IP/subnets/DHCP/DNS/FTP
* Good knowledge in Microsoft Applications
* Familiarity with Dell PC & Server equipment
* Experience of PC imaging software for OS deployment
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office Products and security updates/patches
* Telephony experience with IP/PBX technologies * Familiarity with Symantec Antivirus software or similar
* Familiarity with VNC/RDP type software
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Methodical and analytical mind and able to organise and prioritise daily duties * Able to work both as part of a team, and on own initiative as required
* Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure with general flexibility
Would you be interested? If so please reply with an up to date CV in the first instance and I will call you immediately to discuss. I have interview slots to fill and immediately available candidates would be the client’s preference.