QA tester, Award winning Software company
SaaS Product QA tester
Putney Bridge, London SW15
Competitive salary range £30-40K depending on experience
25 days of holiday per year, in addition to the 8 statutory bank holidays
Pension scheme, Great offices next to the river in Putney and a friendly committed team
The Fast Growth Proprietary Software Company
We are an established company, which has strengthened during 2016 and is the winner of 2017 Best Service Provider for Serviced Apartment News. Get ready for a phase of fast growth! We spent 2016 evolving our business model and have proven it in the last 6 months. We are a SaaS (software-as-a-service) company. We also provide supporting services such as websites and digital marketing which are popular with customers. We work with accommodation owners and operators and specialize in the serviced apartment sector.
The role of QA Tester
This is a critical and vital role working as part of the ElinaPMS as the main responsible Software QA and tester, reporting directly to the technical and Elina product director.
- Continuous testing of new development in support of on-going development of the SaaS platform, including third party API integrations.
- Trouble-shoot-testing of client reported issues to identify bugs vs user issues where our support team are not able to tell the difference.
- Perfecting product documentation where testing or review with the product owner identifies that the written documentation is either not adequate or is missing
- We want you to be an integral and pivotal member of the team developing and evolving the usability of our award-winning platform.
What does success for this job look like? After a settling in period and training, it means owning and controlling the quality of the regular releases of the product, including affecting product function and usability where applicable.
Requirements - 2-5+ years in a SaaS QA and testing role
- You have worked with SaaS products as a tester
- You have a keen eye for detail and software usability
- You are well organized and goal focused
- You have experience from Web-based systems’ QA
- You have experience accessing Microsoft SQL server databases as a back end to web applications for data verification while testing
- Beneficial if you have experience in hospitality, but not essential
- Educated to degree level
- Languages: Written and spoken English.
- Must hold a UK work and residence visa
Contact to apply
Apply to Send a covering letter (optional), and an up to date CV. For an immediate interview with the CEO.