Web Content & Marketing Designer
Revive Recruitment are supporting our expanding client located on the outskirts of Wrexham with their recruitment of a Web Content & Marketing Designer. We are looking to engage with candidates who hold Web Content and Design experience together with a passion for marketing communication.
Position: Web Content & Marketing Designer
Salary: Up to £19,000 per annum
Hours: 8.30 am to 5.00 pm (Monday to Friday)
Working within a large marketing team in their Marketing Communications area, this position will initially be to support them with the development of their trade website. The position will also involve:
- Creation of graphics for use on online or in print
- Design and creation of html newsletters and interactive web pages
- Design all printed literature for all marketing events - trade shows, customers, POS, etc
- Maintenance of the company websites including updating banners, changing and building dynamic pages, etc
- Implementation and development of SEO strategies / campaigns
- Provides creative marketing support for point of sale material and other printed requirements
- Photographing products/projects for use online and in print
- Creating new branding proposals for current or potential new brands
- Make recommendations for potential improvements to current and future web marketing campaigns with a focus on B2B strategies
- Video editing (aptitude to learn would be acceptable)
- Occasional general website admin duties and updating tasks
- A graduate would be preferred with a degree or related qualification in either Web/Graphic Design/Marketing or equivalent.
- Experience within either Web Design/Content/Marketing Communications
- Strong working knowledge of HTML 5 and/or CSS
- Strong IT literacy, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to analyse and identify trends and make recommendations
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Self-motivated, eager to develop, team-player, good communicator
- Working knowledge / understanding of SEO implementation
- Adobe Creative Suite including Dreamweaver, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Movie editing skills (not essential)
- Photography experience
- An excellent starting salary
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme after completion of probation period
- Free Parking
- Normal core hours of work: Monday - Friday 08.30 - 17.00 with 30 minutes lunch break
- Please note - you must be a car driver to apply for this post due to the location.
Revive Recruitment are a Chester based Recruitment Agency who delivers a refreshing service to Candidates and Businesses throughout the Cheshire and North Wales Regions. Located on the outskirts of Chester, we are a local and dedicated recruitment agency who will provide you with a professional, positive and bespoke permanent recruitment service.
Unfortunately due to a high volume of CV’s we cannot respond to every applicant. In the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Key Words: Marketing, Communication, Brand, Web Design, HTML, SEO.