An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced individual to work for a quirky and unique brand as a Stockroom Controller. You will be required to maintain the organisation and smooth running of the stockroom and prepare all stock ready for the shop floor. This is a full time, permanent position of 40 hours per week; with a flexible work pattern to reflect the needs and trading hours of the business, including weekends.
Main duties to ensure your work structure runs effectively will include:
• Help maximise sales potential on the shop floor though effective stock management.
• Lifting, processing and unloading stock delivered to the store and external units.
• Controlling, maintaining and organising three stock/storage areas.
• Regular stock counts and processing of transfers.
• Log, report and investigate any stock discrepancies.
• Adhering to all brand procedures and policies.
• Following all health and safety rules and regulations to ensure a safe working environment.
To be considered for this position you will have at least one years experience within a similar role. You will be self motivated, driven and work to your own initiative therefore it is essential that you are trustworthy and can be relied upon to complete daily and weekly duties in a timely manner. You will have strong attention to detail, be computer literate and have accurate numeracy and communication skills.
Our client is offering an attractive salary of £21,000 plus benefits. If you think you have the skills required for this exciting role please apply today.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.