GTS Project Manager
CloudScope are working with a global leader of outsourced business solutions. We are looking a experienced Project Manager to work within the busy Global Technology Services team in Colchester. Dedicated to Enabling growth through technology based services and driving innovation both internally and externally whilst creating value for their customer.
- Technology Services team,
- Work tightly with a team of highly skilled software developers and IT professionals
- Providing specialised technology to both our internal and external clients.
- Strong partnership across the group
- Handling small change requests to managing large and complex projects from inception through final execution and conclusion.
- Actively involved across the entire product life cycle.
- Develop, document and communicate business requirements for each project, with clarity of scope and expected outcomes
- Set specific and measurable goals and objectives for a project team
- Manage a project team against a work plan
- Effectively manage communication and engagement across a global community of stakeholders
- Proactively monitor and routinely report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Identify, collate or create all documentation required during the project phase and for thorough handover
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Actively seek out process improvement initiatives, with the goal to improve business process cycle times and the overall quality of output/service.
- Any other tasks required to support the business from the GTS perspective
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience. Project Management certification (PMP/Prince2/Agile) preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in project management. Previous experience in the delivery of software projects within a multinational company is preferred. Agile project management experience would be advantageous.
Competencies and Skills required
- Proficiency in all MS Office tools is required.
- Working knowledge of Jira Agile and/or Clarizen project management software is preferred.
- Comfortable with a fast pace of change, while ensuring continuity of current activities.
- Ability to perform formal analysis and provide written interpretations of findings
- Ability to foster motivation within the project team to meet tight deadlines.
- A flexible and yet structured and logical approach; able to handle multiple tasks, think and plan ahead and build in contingencies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to understand complex information and assess requirements.
- The ability to work within budget limits.
- Ability to act under strong pressure and to manage crisis situations efficiently.
- Ability to work independently with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
- High-level of professional English language skill required (written and spoken).
- Full time and prepared to work overtime when needed
- Competitive salary up to £55,000
- Business expenses
- Other company benefits:
- 25 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Company contributory pension plan
- Cash back health care scheme (benefit value approx. £675)
- Life assurance
- 20 days full pay sick days (after three months service)
- Salary exchange childcare vouchers
- Car salary exchange scheme
Contact: Adam Webster