Client Services Co-ordinator, Ringwood
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Client Services Co-ordinator to work for our well-established client at their office in Ringwood, Hampshire!
Location: Ringwood, Hampshire
Salary: £17,000 per annum
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
The main purpose of the roleis to work as part of the wider client services team to provide a professional service and day to day support to the company's clients and colleagues!
- To work with the company's providers and clients to: (i) maintain accurate data e.g. membership/products and services information/claims/financial data; (ii) obtain information for other team members which they can pass on to clients paying attention to cross referencing and checking details.
- To produce and maintain accurate and complete documentation /correspondence in a compliant manner with timescales confirmed by Divisional service level agreements (SLAs) for both new business and on-going business requirements e.g. annual renewal/review.
- Respond to clients and sales executive/Consultant/Financial Planners queries in a timely manner and accurately by using and amending standard letter, writing clearly, concisely and professionally.
- To answer the phone in a professional manner that aims to build rapport with clients, providers and colleagues.
- To prioritise workload and client requests
- To ensure all business activity is logged to ensure revenue is accurately recorded and documented.
- To demonstrate enthusiasm and a working knowledge of the relevant business area and related products
- To build and maintain an excellent rapport with our clients, providers and colleagues across the Group.
- To suggest opportunities to help improve operating efficiencies.
- To be the first point of contact to provide clients with professional support and accurate information with regards to their product and services whilst demonstrating our client's values. Escalating issues to the Sales Executive/Consultant/Financial Planner or Team Leader where appropriate.
- To ensure the efficient and accurate production of all reports and correspondence to clients.
- To provide relevant information to the sales team to ensure sales opportunities/menu sales are realised.
- General ad-hoc tasks as required
- To assist in the resolution of claims queries, by referring to insurers for confirmation of cover and clarification.
- To understand the client insurance needs and identify the correct insurer market, seeking advice from colleagues and Team Leader.
- To present/broke standard risks to the relevant insurers to enable a quotation to be provided
- To assist in the sympathetic resolution of death claims when necessary, liaising with HR, scheme contact, providers and other relevant business areas
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
Don't delay, call, click or come in today! Find success with SOS!