Application Support Analyst
As an Application Support Analyst you will be working within a motivated and talented team of professionals.
This high growth business offers real investment in you for example as well as your Apps Support work you can get involved in project work as part of your continued growth and career advancement potential.
You will offer support for a growing suite of applications as part of a software solution that is utilised across the globe by some of the biggest names in the financial services industry.
You will have:
- Previous experience as a client facing Application Support Analyst - MS Stack preferred
- Previous experience within an SLA environment covering the likes of logging, responding and closure of support calls
- Strong SQL Server skills - you will be working on SQL base application support as part of this role
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Beneficial to have:
- Configuring in-house applications, installing the applications for customers, customer training, developing support tools for our customers
- MS Windows Server 2008/2012/16, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Remote support tools
- Financial Services / Banking Sector experience
- ISO27001 or 9001 experience
- Knowledge or experience of ITIL Service Management principles
Interest is sure to be high in this excellent opportunity please "apply now" to be considered
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.