My client based in Sheffield are looking for a Showroom Sales Consultant to join their busy luxury Showroom.
- To achieve targeted sales at budgeted margin.
- Assisting customers within the showroom, with a view to increasing sales of the products.
- Proactively attending to clients needs by qualifying and maximising every sales opportunity from customers visiting the showroom or from generated leads.
- Providing and creating a positive experience for the customers, through the full application of their planning, design and sales process.
- Building effective relationships with customers in order to understand their requirements.
- Processing of paperwork and payments received.
- Assisting with customers collections - liaising with other depts within the workplace
- Assisting with the maintenance of showroom settings and displays
- At least 2 years experience within a sales environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Effective time management
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with strong attention to detail
Reporting directly to the Showroom Manager
Hours of work on a rota basis (including weekend working)
5 days out of 7
- 9.00 am - 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
- 9.30 am - 4.30 pm Saturday
- 0.30 am - 4.00 pm Sunday
- 28 days per annum, inclusive of 8 Bank holidays