IT Account Manager
IT Account Manager / Pre Sales IT Consultant- Cambridge Area
£30,000 - £35,000 plus Bonus
Our client a leading IT service provider are currently seeking an IT Account Manager to join its Technical team that is responsible for providing technical solutions to new & existing Clients on Internet & WAN, Managed Security, IP VPN, VoIP, Hosting and bespoke solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced industry professional with strong core technical skills to join and add value to a dedicated and friendly team. Responsible for actively driving and managing the pre sales process with direct clients and sales. The Pre Sales Consultant must be able to explain the company’s technology and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical users.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensure that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution.
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes.
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally.
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders.
- Work with Product Management to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products.
- Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities.
- Perform technical development for bespoke solutions as part of a design and development frame work.
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer
- Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Internet & WAN.
- IP VPN.
- Mitel experience.
- Managed Security.
Please apply now for an interview!