German IT Manager/Project Manager
German IT Manager/Project Manager - £40,000-£45,000 +Benefits
My client is a leading Global Restaurant group. With offices throughout the US and the UK they are growing quickly throughout mainland Europe. Over the next few months the plan is to enter the German market. With over 150 stores due to open over the next few years, one of the key positions is the German ITManager/Project Manager to work from the new flagship store look after all of the infrastructure and Project manage new store openings throughout the country.
The German IT Manager/Project Manager will be based form the Head Office in London for the first few weeks/months while they learn the systems, before moving to Germany to their flagship store and to manage the entire German market. Some travel back to the UK will be necessary though.
The day-to-day responsibilities of the German IT Manager/Project Manager will include:
- Ensuring that all systems and software are fully operational for multiple stores and Head Office
- Project Management of all new store openings
- Planning & Implementation of any system/software upgrades
- Co-ordination & account management of all external suppliers
- Development &roll-out of all IT processes
- Escalation point for all IT issues
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right GermanIT Manager/Project Manager perhaps in the UK but looking to move back to Germany. You will be taking on a senior position with a fast-growing and incredibly successful company and there will be opportunities to grow with the company.
If you wish to be the new German IT Manager/Project Manager for this successful group you should have the following attributes:
- Good knowledge of IT architecture, networks and systems
- Experience working within similar Retail/Hospitality background especially with National start-ups
- Experience in managing 3rd party vendors
- Fluent in both English and German
- Willingness to travel to London when needed
On offer is a highly competitive salary and superb benefits package, along with the opportunity to take on a senior role within the company’s continued growth. Interested? Apply now for an immediate interview.