Kenneth Brian Associates are proud to be working with this established business brand looking to hire a Qualified or Finalist accountant (CIMA/ACCA) with strong financial and management accounting skills.
The ideal candidate will have spreadsheet modelling ability (lookup functions, pivot tables), be a strong communicator, with the confidence and credibility to interact with senior management.
* Management of the month end accounting process, from compiling and posting accruals and prepayments to the timely and accurate production of the Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements and commentary for inclusion in the Board pack
* Business Partnering with key departments, specifically E-commerce, Warehouse, Marketing, HR, IT, Group and other Head Office departments.
* Building relationships with budget holders including regular meetings to review costs variances
* Production of cost centre reports together with analysis on variances
* Understanding of Group recharges
* Production of monthly E-commerce Profit & Loss Account
* Develop relationships with function heads to obtain their input into the financial planning and reporting process and to provide ad hoc and pro-active reporting to them as required
* Monitor and review balance sheet reconciliations and fixed asset register
* Provide support and cover for Commercial Finance Manager
* Assist in the production of budgets and forecasts for Head Office costs and their input into Strategic plans for the Board
* Line manage junior accountant
* Create accurate and relevant reporting for new business channels as they develop