Web Coordinator & Marketing Executive.
We are looking for a marketing and web executive to manage all search engine optimization, marketing activities and web development.
You will be responsible for digital marketing of a range of accounts to encourage growth within the business, this includes email marketing, social media campaign strategies and implementation.
You will also be responsible for developing group internal websites and maintaining all current websites.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will need to have experience in using Yoast on a word press site to work with the current platform.
The role will require knowledge of wordpress including development; any web design skills is essential.
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform on-going keyword discovery and expansion
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Social media marketing
- Social media campaigns
- Budget management
- Marketing our services to meet company monthly targets
- Reporting to management on weekly basis
- Creating and understanding social audiences for campaigns
- Creating and managing social campaigns within budget
- Proven SEO experience
- Managing PPC campaigns.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Working knowledge of Yoast, Wordpress
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Experience in email marketing
- Experience in graphic design would be advantageous.
- Experience in web design/development.