Digital PR Assistant
Skills: PR, press release, digital marketing, publications, PR strategy, brand awareness, content, digital PR
Benefits: Fantastic, relaxed agency working environment, parking, pension, semi-flexible working hours, office perks including free fruit and Friday socials etc
About the Company
Do you have a love for all things PR?
Are you looking to progress your career within a fantastic environment, with excellent training and the chance to progress? Then we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
We have an incredible opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate individual within a well-established and leading online marketing and PPC agency based in Hammersmith. This dynamic and forward thinking agency works closely to deliver hard hitting, compelling campaigns to get people talking about their impressive client list, and working within the Content and Digital PR team you will play a pivotal role in this success.
Sound interesting? Do read on….
What will your working week be like?
Our client is seeking a Digital PR Intern to join thier business to support the digital marketing team in Link building and Digital PR Strategy. You will be part of an Award-Nominated Search Marketing team; reporting directly to the Digital Marketing Manager. Duties will include;
- Answering inbound calls from new and existing clients
- Supporting the implementation of major campaigns
- Creating high quality and engaging press material and content
- Act as the first point of call for press enquiries
- Forming relationships with customers
- Ensuring that clients queries are answered
- Provide outstanding levels of customer service
- Compiling media lists
- Building relationships with key journalists
- Drafting quality copy for content and press releases
- Client reporting
- Coming up with content ideas that align with the latest trends and capture the brands audiences
- Keeping an eye on competitor activity
Who will suit this role?
Ideally, you will have completed various internships and have previously gained some good quality press coverage. This is the perfect entry level role for someone to hit the ground running in a full time PR position.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an enthusiastic and creative individual to join a down-to-earth, fun and ambitious team in a sociable environment. You will have love for all things PR and a knowledge of the latest happenings within the industry. In order to be successful in the role you should have the following skills and attributes;
- Experience in the PR industry
- The confidence to talk to journalists face to face, on the phone and through email in a professional manner
- Excellent communication skills - The ability to create engaging and entertaining press releases that are on brand and target key publications.
- An excellent knowledge of social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Ideas - An all-round 'ideas person’ with a creative flair and the confidence to voice ideas in a professional manner
- Motivated - A self-motivator who is driven and considers themselves to have an entrepreneurial mind-set
Still sound interesting?? Apply now!
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK ***
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: PR, press release, digital marketing, publications, PR strategy, brand awareness, content, digital PR
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.