Account Manager - Leading UK Training & Development Consultancy.
We are looking for a vibrant and motivated individual with a desire to progress in a sales role to join our team as an Account Manager. You will be working with a diverse range of clients across all industry sectors, providing a high quality of service to our existing client base as well as developing new client relationships.
The Company - Leadership Development Ltd
LDL is one of the UK’s leading training and development consultancies. Based in London SW6 we have over 30 years of experience delivering high impact learning solutions to an outstanding client list. Current clients include: Sofology, Hard Rock Cafe, Hawkeye, Dyson, Barclays, Majestic Wine, Linden Homes and Elemis.
Central to everything we do at LDL is an enthusiastic, supportive, can-do culture. It’s all about a passionate commitment to growing people, understanding clients and building relationships. We recruit high calibre individuals with real potential and support them with focused coaching through a structured career path.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for developing and building client relationships with key decision makers in blue chip and medium sized businesses across a range of sectors. You will be targeted to sell LDL’s range of open programmes as well as our bespoke in-company solutions.
What will make you successful in the role?
- Proven B2B business sales experience
- Good university degree
- Enthusiastic, proactive and driven personality
- Strong communication skills both in person and on the phone
- Natural ability to build rapport with excellent listening and questioning skills
- Strategic and analytical approach to the sales process
- Team player who works well with others
- Uncapped OTE of c.£26-30K with a starting salary of £24,000
- 25 days holiday
- Expert training and development
- Outstanding career opportunities and potential rewards