Accounts Payable Clerk
This is an exciting Accounts Payable Clerk job opportunity, for an experienced finance professional to join a well-known and growing organisation based in Oxfordshire.
Should you be a seasoned Accounts Payable Clerk or an AAT studier looking for a hands-on finance role, this organisation offers opportunity to either, as well as a secure future.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, the Accounts Payable Clerk role sits within a fast paced AP function which process high volumes of invoices on a daily basis.
The Accounts Payable Team Clerk role itself offers various duties associated with that of an AP function, including:
- Daily processing of invoices ensuring that all invoices are correctly billed, coded, accurately calculated and data relating to the invoice is accurate.
- Ensuring costs are in-line with budget, authorised in-line with the required authorisation levels and processed on a timely basis.
- Processing of monthly supplier payment runs to ensure suppliers receive payments by the last working day of the month.
- Scanning of paid invoices onto the system.
- Filing of invoices in a clear methodical order.
- To liaise with suppliers and accounts team members regarding accounts payable queries.
- Processing petty cash expenditure.
- Processing expense expenditure.
- Supporting and assisting the Accounts Payable Manager in day to day tasks.
- Process Improvement.