Project Manager to £55,000
Project Manager with a leading company in the Energy Sector. The Project Manager will have experience of planning, managing and successfully delivering IT projects on time, quality and budgets, whilst complying with governance.
A large part will be managing 3rd party contractors / consultants and coordinating their efforts, both internally and externally.
The Project Manager will also be responsible for defining the projects objectives.
Projects will include the following;
- Managing software application changes
- Managing system and documentation changes
- Documentation / Process Change initiatives
- There will be a mix of IT and some business related projects to manage
- The role will involve managing multiple projects, rather than large scale infrastructure / transformation projects or direct management of software teams.
- PRINCE 2 certification which is current.
Please forward your CV.