Digital Marketing Executive
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
£25,000 to £30,000 + BENEFITS
Get Recruited are working on behalf of one of the UK's leading fashion supplier who work closely with high street retailers.
An exiting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive who can demonstrate previous experience of developing and maintaining e-commerce websites.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for the management and development of social media channels & the e-commerce websites. They will help develop an e-commerce growth strategy for B2C brands.
Executing digital marketing campaigns to increase online traffic, conversion and improving customer experience will be a key part of this role, along with day to day management of the websites, ensuring they are accessible, up to date, and easy to use.
- Take responsibility for the ongoing management and development of the company's websites B2C brand.
- Take responsibility for the ongoing management and development of the company's social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn in support of the marketing strategy.
- Trouble Shooting- deal with any problems associated with the website and liaison between external stakeholders, such as Request (in house CRM system), our web agency, freelance copy writers and photographers.
- Be responsible for monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of digital activity and campaigns, setting objectives, producing reports and seeking continuous improvements to digital channels and campaigns.
- Keep up to date with innovations and developments in digital and social media, particularly in relation to digital marketing and new and emerging tools.
- Develop and deliver digital marketing campaigns in support of the marketing and communications strategy.
- Create and execute email campaigns and provide reporting on email performance.
- Assist in the organisation of trade exhibitions and events.
- Ensure that enquiries and comments from current and prospective customers and other audiences are responded to and dealt with in a timely manner.
- Undertake any other duties appropriate to the post as may be required
- Essential - Experience maintaining an e-commerce website.
- At least two years' experience within a digital marketing role.
- Experience of digital analysis- using tools such as google analytics and Hootsuite.
- Experience using email marketing software such as Dotmailer or Mailchip.
- Very organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- The ability to think creatively and translate ideas into copy & designs.
- A genuine passion for digital marketing
- Excellent Computer literacy, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- A natural problem solver.
- Some knowledge and understanding of pay-per-click and online advertising.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration