Desktop Support Analyst
Job Title: Desktop Support Analyst
Job ID: 03122
Job Type: Permanent
One of the world’s leading financial payment organisations are currently recruiting for a Desktop Support Analyst to join their London team, you will be working in a strong Desktop, Network and Infrastructure team and be tasked to deliver secure and reliable infrastructure services to internal users and clients.
- 1st level systems and infrastructure support duties.
- End user technical support.
- Maintain accurate record of company assets using current Asset Database
- Exchange 2010, 2013 - basic administration and maintenance
- Data centre management, rack configuration best practices - hardware installation, cabling, power
- Windows Deployment Services
- Good knowledge of network fundamentals
- Creating & administering domain User accounts using Windows Server 2003 and 2008 (AD)
- Creating & administering RSA VPN), Cisco CallManager users
- Supporting IT peripherals, including MFD printers, mobile phones and audio/visual facilities
- Building, configuring and troubleshooting Desktop, Laptops, Printers etc.
- Setting up and supplying new/replacement PCs to staff
- 1-2 years Desktop and End user support
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good time management and prioritisation skills
- Identifies what needs to be done and can take independent action when the situation requires it.
- Accommodating various shift patterns between 7am and 7pm.
If this sounds like a good match, then please get in touch ASAP as interviews are taking place immediately.