Territory Manager

Recruiter
BMS Performance
Location
Exeter
Salary
27000.0000
Posted
18 May 2017
Closes
16 Jun 2017
Sector
Retail
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business, who has enjoyed incredible global success over the last 15 years.

THE ROLE: As a Territory Manager, you will be responsible for selling; ordering, delivery and payment solutions into QSR's (Quick Service Restaurants). 70% of your time will be spent developing existing customers, with the remaining 30% focused on new business. Dealing with business owners, you will need the ability to develop mutually beneficial relationships.

THE PERSON: This is an excellent opportunity for a highly driven, motivated and organised sales professional to join a company where you will be empowered to make a real difference. You will need to have strong numeracy skills, an analytical approach and the ability to nurture long lasting relationships.

THE COMPANY: This business has built their reputation by providing innovative solutions and excellent retailer support. They listen to the needs of the market and are continually striving to bring exciting new products to market. In addition, they work hard to provide employees with a vibrant environment, where you are encouraged to stretch yourself and push your career forward.

THE PACKAGE FOR TERRITORY MANAGER:
  • Basic: £27,000 - £31,000
  • Bonus: £12,000
  • Car: Car
  • Benefits: Laptop, Mobile, Pension
LOCATION: The position for Territory Manager covers: Devon and Cornwall

BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.

Initial meetings occur at the convenient location of Bristol just off the M4 and M32 and within easy reach of the M5. We are committed to meeting all potentially suitable candidates face to face.

If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.