UK Service Delivery Manager
At New Star Networks (UK) we excel at delivering integrated Cloud, Mobile, Fixed and Broadband services throughout the UK. Our customers and partners know us as NSN. In 2015 we were voted the 49th fastest growing tech company in the UK and 328th in the EMEA markets. Since then we have won and been nominated for multiple industry awards, we have customers all over the UK that rely on us to keep them communicating using the latest technology.
As a result of our rapid growth we now have a vacancy for a UK Service Delivery Manager to join our London team and to assist with the management of our specialist IT services.
The successful candidate will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Reporting the regime to be implemented and documenting IT and platform related service issues to stakeholders (Board/Directors/Shareholders);
- Daily monitoring of multiple IT and Telecoms platforms;
- Supervision of UK and off shore based technical contact centre (20 plus heads);
- Instigating and managing multiple monitoring tools to pro-actively manage our 15000 cloud based PBX system extensions;
- Support and management of multi continent WAN and cloud based IT infrastructure;
- Planning and implementation of future internal IT requirements;
- Planning and investigation of new technology to implement into customer telecoms base;
- Service delivery: Scheduling on site and call based meetings managing 300+ partners;
- Supplier management: Our network is made up of a conglomerate of 30+ suppliers with some customers having upwards of 5 providers bundled into a single solution; this requires finite management of all parts of our supply chain. Tasks would include keeping abreast of latest releases, product retirements, network upgrades and maintenance schedules and communicating these across our business, customer and partner base;
- Continuity of white label support program for multiple brands using existing infrastructure.
The successful candidate must be able to undertake all of the above duties to a high standard, and must also be able to meet the following criteria:
- Extensive, demonstrable experience in setting up and managing monitoring systems (PRTG or similar);
- Substantial Cloud telephony experience, coupled with full working knowledge of Altos and Horizon cloud telephony platforms;
- Deep understanding of, and demonstrable experience in Broadband and ethernet support;
- Extensive UK Telecoms reseller market experience;
- Helpdesk Management - Experience of running a helpdesk for a large customer base (3000-4000+ customers);
- Contact Centre Management - Due to the location of our off shore contact centre all applicants need to have some experience of running remote teams and providing white labelled support;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and reporting skills;
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
Renumeration package will also have an additional annual discretionary bonus
Note close date for applications 09/06/2017