Installations support engineer
Support / Installations Engineer - Job Specification
My client is one of London’s leading Communication Service Providers. They currently manage the business communication requirements of around 400 organisations and as part of ongoing expansion, they currently have an exciting opportunity for a new Support / Installations Engineer to join the successful team.
The role will be split by completing support desk duties but primarily liaising with the Technical Project Manager to carry out and complete installations.
· Receive, manage & record requests (Support Tickets) received either via telephone or email as the first point of contact to our customers.
· Dealing with & resolving requests; e.g. adding users, system updates, user account creation, troubleshooting connectivity issues (such as router connections, data circuit drops, packet loss etc.)
· Liaise with partners & suppliers (BT, Mitel, various ISPs) for logging and updating of 3rd party issues
· Attend customer site, to build, install and programme the necessary products from clients portfolio
· Provide basic handset training to clients when required.
· Keep project manager up to date with any changes to the project brief or configuration agreement.
· Mitel experience would be desirable
· Personable, articulate and good phone manner
· Problem solving ability
· Planning & organisational skills
· Strong communication skills, on phone, in writing and in person.
· Team player - able to work effectively with diverse set of colleagues, clients & partners.
· Valid driving license would be Essential.
Competitive package offered for the right candidate