CashFlows operates in the FinTech space with a focus on electronic payments. We have achieved success by developing the core technologies, capabilities, regulatory authorisations and scheme memberships that enable us to offer our intermediaries and customers a range of innovative payment solutions at a transparent and fair cost.
CashFlows, along with other companies operating within the FinTech sector, has all of the advantages of limited bureaucracy, a fast-paced working environment, the freedom to experiment with products, while also dealing adeptly with the weightier subject matter inherent in finance such as compliance and security.
What's more, we're regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to give our customers the peace of mind that we're safeguarding funds in the appropriate way. We like to lead the way and we were one of the first non-bank principle members of Visa and MasterCard. Additionally, we are sponsored by HSBC into the UK payment clearing networks which allows us to make and receive payments using our own bank sort code.
We are currently seeking a boarding analyst to carry out our commercial underwriting for new clients. This is a unique opportunitiy to work with customers of different sizes, providing them with acquiring payment solutions.
You will play a key part in supporting our risk mitigation policies which will drive profitable growth. In addition, you will make credit recommendations and approve credit capacity in alignment with our policies and guidelines. In order to succeed in this role, you must have a thorough understanding of corperate balance sheets, income and card statements and previous experience carrying out risk assessments.
Duties will include:
- Conducting identity checks (KYC- Know your Customer and KYB - Know your Business) on all new applications
- Ensure compliance with KYC policy
- Review requests for additional customer accounts and changes to existing accounts
- Review requests from customer services team under Authority Levels Policy
- Manage incoming applications, request additional information as required and liaise with sales staff on the progress of their applications
- Act as a referral point for all underwriting and risk queries
- Monitor press and on-line publications for significant events that could affect adversely affect risk to CashFlows
Once you join the team, its our job to get you up to scratch with our systems and products but you will already be able to wow us with the following:
- Excellent communication skills and customer service.
- A good eye for numbers and problem solving.
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Great prioritisation skills to work under pressure and adapt to change.
A great education impresses us but relevant experience and a proven track record puts you ahead of the competition.
There is a three-month probationary period to give you and us the opportunity to check if things are on track.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
Basic salary will be awarded based simply on what you bring to the business. We are a fair employer who believes strongly in a close relationship between performance and reward.
Our generous benefits package includes:
- Personal performance bonus.
- Private medical insurance
- 4 x salary life assurance
- Income protection.
- 5% employer pension contribution.
- Health Cash Plan
- Child Care Vouchers.
- Free parking at our Cambridge offices!
We also have some fantastic perks on site which include discounted massage, free fruit and hot drinks and a reward gateway with plenty of vouchers.
Whether it’s the beach, the city or the mountains 25 days paid leave a year gives you plenty of time to enjoy yourself away from the office.
Finally, no promises but we have been known to throw a great staff party once or twice a year!
You will report to: Underwriting Manager