Customer Analytics Executive
Our client is a Global Retail Organisation are looking to recruit a Customer Analytics specialist on a permanent basis in London.
Due to their increased digital presence in recent times, they have generated a huge volume of data about their customer’s. They are now looking to develop their loyalty scheme based on their existing customer’s behaviour and analysing why particular customers are one off buyers and why others buy from them repeatedly with the aim to convert more one off buyers into loyal customers.
The company has a flat organisation structure and requires you to be proactive. You will not be handed data and be asked to analyse it, you will instead be expected to develop internal relationships and find important data required to carry out your research. Once you have acquired the data, you will be expected to use various analytical techniques to extract the most important insights, such as; Propensity Modelling, Segmentation, Clustering etc.
You will be expected to have strong stakeholder engagement skills and be confident delivering your findings in workshops and presentations.
- 5-10+ Years’ experience in the Data Analytics, Data Science or Business Intelligence domain
- Strong SQL Skills
- Experience working with Customer Data, ideally in a Retail or Digital Environment
- Experience working with Customer Analysis techniques such as; Propensity Modelling, Segmentation, Clustering etc.
- Reporting Experience - Tableau, Qlikview, Cognos, Business Objects etc.
- Comfortable presenting to and engaging with Senior Stakeholders
Due to the companies unique organisational structure, there are plenty of opportunities to not only progress quickly, but to move into different departments and gain experience on new and exciting projects.