Data Privacy Advisor - GDPR / Data Protection
Currently seeking an experienced and proactive Privacy Advisor to join a well established and highly ambitious organisation in West London. This is an exciting time to join the company as they embark on an accelerated period of growth and change
• Lead on all Data Protection related matters within business and the development of a privacy strategy.
• Be the point of contact for all privacy related queries and assist colleagues in the resolution of such queries.
• Maintain the Data Protection Dashboard and have visibility of all data protection related registers and liaise with register owners to facilitate regular reporting.
• Support the team in identifying privacy and security risks and requirements to new IT projects and business change/initiatives and communicating those to stakeholders.
• Assist the Head of Information Security to prepare performance metrics and other data protection updates to the leadership team.
• Perform Privacy Impact Assessments (PIA).
• Work collaboratively with stakeholders, via the Information Security Working Group (ISWG) forum, to help embed security and privacy principles and drive good behaviours.
• Support colleagues in investigating any security incidents involving personal information.
• Support the delivery of the enterprise wide information security and privacy awareness training as well as topic based initiatives.
• Lead on and support the delivery of the GDPR Programme including:
- Engaging relevant stakeholders to facilitate buy-in, decision making and advance the programme.
- Supporting and contributing to any information and systems audits, and any data mapping exercises.
- Drafting policies and procedures.
- Rolling out the supplier assurance program, including undertaking supplier assessments and coordinating data processor contracts.
- Developing a privacy audit capability and conducting regular reviews and checks to ensure compliance.
- Delivering a programme of education and awareness around GDPR.
- Managing various GDPR projects.
• Keep track of any regulatory guidance and trends at national and EU levels, and communicate such changes to relevant business stakeholders.