Help Desk Technician
Office Angels are really excited to be recruiting for an IT company based in Maidstone, Kent. Our client is looking to recruit a Helpdesk Technician due to internal promotion. With some very generous benefits including 34 days annual leave - this could be the next step you have been looking for!
You will be part of a small help desk team providing support to customers both over the phone and on occasion, face to face. Providing helpdesk support to clients whilst ensuring great customer service is key. If you have experience in a similar helpdesk environment, please apply for the role today as interviews are immediately available.
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience in a similar help desk role (either 1st or 2nd line support)
- Server Operating Systems (2003/2008/2012, 2012R2, SBS Small Business Server and Active Directory)
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Desktop Operating Systems (Windows XP, 7, 8 & 10)
- Experience in Virtualisation (Hyper-V)
- Good Hardware Skills
- Backup Solutions knowledge
- Office 365 experience
Reasons to work for my client:
- 34 days annual leave (inc public holidays)
- Quarterly bonuses
- Annual all expenses paid team building experiences - last year was an interactive treasure hunt around Manchester!
- Free on site parking
- Private health care
If this sounds like the role for you, then apply today as this company are in a position to be able to interview immediately.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.