Would you enjoy working as a Business Analyst for a prestigious international consulting firm in the financial sector that offers you great career prospects and gives you the opportunity to bring in your own ideas and work independently?
If that sounds like you, the role as Business Analyst might be exactly what you’re looking for!
They are looking for Business Analysts to join their London based team. Apart from outstanding expertise in their field, the company offers a professional and friendly work atmosphere where you can benefit from their long-year experience in order to improve your own skills. In working with the company’s renowned clients, you will be able to work independently and to contribute to the company’s development and growth with your own innovative ideas.
- Working on business cases
- Review, definition and documentation of business requirements
- Documentation of the ‘as-is’ and ‘to be’ business processes
- Assistance in User Acceptance Testing
- Project management
- Experience in business analysis methods and an business analyst role
- Great communication skills
- Skills in stakeholder management and experience in conducting workshop
- Awareness of IT software development methods
- Experience across all stages through the project life cycle
- Bachelors degree
Position: Business Analyst
Salary: Up to £ 50,000 + bonus and benefits
Contact: Julia Schroder