Temporary Cost Controller - Milton Keynes
A fantastic opportunity has arisen working for a global company whose head office is based in Milton Keynes. Our client is an exciting, creative and highly ambitious company with an outstanding reputation.
Due to growth and changes within the business my client is looking to recruit a Full Time Cost Controller on an initial 6 month contract to start immediately with the potential of becoming permanent.
Up to £30kpa salary flexible dependent upon experience.
- Analysis and control of the PL cost centres including production of budgets and forecasts in line with internal requirements.
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs and related review with cost centre managers and/or senior management.
- Preparation of month end accruals, prepayments and other cost adjustments and related balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring application of appropriate accounting principles.
- Quarterly completion of internal control testing applicable to the PL Controlling Function, ensuring any identified weaknesses are communicated to management in a timely manner.
- Actively studying for a professional accounting qualification Some experience in management accounting preferable
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently
- Good interpersonal skills An attention to detail and ability to self-review
- Good Excel spreadsheet skills and a knowledge of PowerPoint preferable Good analytical and problem solving skills
Please apply today! Due to the high number of quality roles we are working upon, we may not be able to call you within 24 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a Consultant as quickly as possible, and if you are shortlisted by our client we will call you within 48 hours. If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent, typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!