Our high profile client based in Norwich is looking for a keen and enthusiastic developer, with experience in front end development, to join a small team working in an agile like environment supporting and designing a wide variety of web sites and applications that are extensively data driven.
The successful candidate will be working on a large range of products and taking on responsibility for seeing their work through from conception to delivery. The successful candidate will be keen to learn and show a good ability to solve problems and design solutions that compliment existing systems and will show a keen interest in current trends and changes in the wider world of IT.
This role offers the right person a chance to be part of a friendly team who work closely together and are passionate about what they do.
Skill and Experience required:
• Familiar with common UI design patterns
• Strong commercial experience of database driven web development
• Good analytical skills, methodical and structured in approach to design, development, problem solving and testing
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Confident in taking on responsibility and working under your own initiative
• Hardworking, focused and able to work to deadlines
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies, skills and methodologies as well as willingness to develop your existing skills.
• Previous use of Microsoft tools such as Visual Studio (2013, 2008).
Beneficial / Non-Essential Skills
• Cross browser development knowledge
• Dependency Injection (Ninject)
• Unit Testing
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.