First Line IT Software Support Engineer
We are an established Farnham based company with a 16 year trading history. We provide a Clinical Decision Support software to NHS throughout the UK. Due to expansion, we require First Line Support Desk Engineer.
First Line Support Engineer will take responsibility for personal allocation of calls and will provide software support to end users.
Key Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Personal allocation of calls, ensuring no breaches and customers kept fully informed at all times.
- Ensure call detail conforms to defined standards.
- Take part in meetings, preparing statistics/documentation/status reports in a timely manner (if required).
- Perform installations according ensuring adherence to pre and post installation checks, raising incident records as appropriate.
- Ensure software installations take place at the agreed time.
- Good time management skills, ability to prioritise many tasks in the working day, acting on customer needs.
- Good IT skills and knowledge of DXS products (training will be provided)
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to analyse problems and assess possible solutions.
- Excellent team working and people skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Microsoft Office qualification or ability to demonstrate proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience of working in service desk.
- ITIL foundation.