Purpose of the Position:
To process and control the payroll and pension activities for all UK subsidiaries. Delivering an efficient payroll and pension service, managing outsourced service provider (ADP).
- Degree qualified or equivalent, demonstrable practical experience.
Professional Experience and/or Qualifications:
- CIPD qualified an advantage.
- Monthly payroll processing experience at management level for a minimum of 200 heads across multi sites.
- Strong pensions experience including auto-enrolment.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills both internally and externally to payroll provider.
- Experience with ADP (desirable) or similar large scale payroll system and interface with EPR system.
- Completion of payroll on time, accurately.
- Strong communication skills, ability to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Understand pensions, and other staff benefits.
- Strong understanding of HR and Payroll matters.
- Evidence of critical thinking and problem-solving.
- A grasp of accounting would be desirable.
- Headcount validation and ability to forecast salary and budget.
Indicative Main Responsibilities/Duties:
- Process and validate monthly payroll for 1000+ employees, multiple contract types.
- Identify and validate out reports, and extensive checking of data to deliver accuracy.
- To manage all aspects of the Company’s pension scheme including the auto-enrolment process and maintaining up to date information of the scheme.
- Liaise with actuaries and Pension Scheme Trustees and other third party stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of legislative changes and new initiatives.