Purchase Ledger/Accounts Payable Clerk
Purchase Ledger/Accounts Payable Clerk required for well known Charity based in Central London paying up to £27,000.
Does working for an organisation making a real difference to disadvantaged people's lives, while gaining valuable, sector specific, finance experience sound like your next career move? I am currently working with a leading Charity looking for an Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger clerk with 1 year or more experience in the role, preferably in the Not for Profit sector. Offering a top end salary, for the right person this role is a great opportunity for gaining some key experience in the sector while having a fantastic work life balance, key to the ethics of the organisation.
- Experience of 1 year minimum in an Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger Role
- Not for Profit organisational experience needed
- Strong IT skills including intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Candidates with a working knowledge of SUN would be desirable
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- Effective organisation and time management
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Daily processing of payable invoices and expenses
- Coded and authorised in line with outlined procedures
- Ensuring that expense claims are correctly coded
- Preparation of BACS payments and cheques in a timely manner
- Monthly reconciliation of all payable accounts
- Liaising with the management accounts team for any adjustments.
Please contact Sam Cremins on or for any further information.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.