RETAIL MANAGER - LUXURY SHOWROOM
Retail Manager - Luxury Showroom - Job Summary
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious Retail Store Manager working for one of the most prestigious retail brands across the world. As an employee with this business you will have the accountability and responsibility to utilise your entrepreneurial, Sales and outstanding Customer Service skills. Our client's Global Luxury brand is synonymous with top of the range, aspirational products, appealing to an affluent customer base.
Retail Manager - Luxury Showroom - Role Responsibility
As a Luxury Retail Manager, your role will involve the sale of top of the range products to clients both within the store and generating new business from pro active methods.
- One to one sales and product demonstration of luxury products or other similar high ticket items
- Managing a team of sales consultants To learn and keep abreast of product knowledge and latest developments
- Excellent levels of personal presentation with a confident ability to demonstrate store products
- Composure to deal with famous clients and people of a high net worth
- Ability to upsell other products and maximise one to one sales opportunities General administration
- Excellent salary and commission package available for successful high calibre candidates
Retail Manager - Luxury Showroom - The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for self motivated and driven managers who can demonstrate an excellent track record of success in the luxury retail market. One to one customer facing sales experience is essential for this role. You must be able to work to targets which involve closing sales generated as a result of passing trade combined with a proactive sales approach which will involve contacting previous or current clients and building a network of relationships with high net worth clients. Being a natural and enigmatic communicator, you must possess the energy and drive to make your showroom an inspirational and energised environment that the customer enjoys. Full product training will be provided, but it is anticipated and expected that successful candidates will bring an energy, passion and enthusiasm to the role.
As Retail Manager you must have:
- Ability to build a strong client base through articulate and knowledgeable communication
- A highly pro active outlook to winning new business and expanding personal client base
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident in communication with customers on all levels
- Experience of working with brand label and high priced products desirable
- Experience of dealing with an affluent customer base
- Previous experience in a one to one customer orientated organisation
Detail2Retail is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Retailers.