KS2 Teacher Required - Full Time - Chatham - September 2017
Are you a Primary School Teacher looking for your next full-time position from September 2017?
Do you hold QTS or NQTS and are you looking for a Key Stage Two teaching role in a Primary School in Medway with supportive staff and senior leaders?
Do you want to work in a school where you can make a positive impact to the students that you teach and inspire them to learn?
Classic Education is working on behalf of this Medway School to find a dedicated, professional and passionate Key Stage Two Teacher to work on a full-time basis from September 2017. The primary school is a multi-form entry school located in Chatham, and is situated extremely local to transport links.
They are looking for a KS2 Class Teacher who are enthusiastic, reliable, firm but fair, and passionate about teaching and teaches at a high standard offering a range of skills, knowledge and teaching methods that all pupils will benefit from.
This Primary School can guarantee: -
- MPS salary
- Supportive, friendly and determined senior leaders & colleagues
- A school that is well equipped and well-resourced and overall is a pleasant, fun place to both teach and learn
- An understanding Headteacher who offers weekly PPA for all staff
- A curriculum that is varied and enjoyable for students of all needs and abilities
- Fantastic CPD opportunities through their partnerships
The ideal candidate will be/have: -
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous Key Stage 2 Primary teaching experience
- Referenceable experience within schools
- Willingness to learn and promote learning
- Enthusiastic, stimulating and resourceful teaching methods
- Excellent classroom management skills
If this role interests you then please apply now or contact Ashley at Classic Education on to for more information