Title: Stock Analyst
Rock recruitment is seeking an, enthusiastic professional for our client a leading manufacturer and supplier of retail products. You will be responsible for all aspects of stock control and manufactured finished goods across all sites.
* Ability to work in a small team and run your own desk.
* Ensure that appropriate reports, processes and controls are in place to safeguard and minimise company assets in the form of stock.
* Ensure all inventories are maintained accurately and any discrepancies are investigated and reported in a timely manner and appropriately actioned.
* Identify potential shortfalls in finished good stocks and take appropriate action to minimise risk to the business and customers.
* Ensure that all direct and indirect costs associated with stock are minimised.
* Supporting the sales team to minimise and eliminate discontinued stock.
* Identify long stocks on raw materials, taking appropriate action to clear through/utilise within the business.
* Liaise with offices globally to ensure that shipping dates are met and that quality is maintained.
* Provide the business with regular reporting on key information relating to stock and purchases.
* Lead, manage and report on key stock related projects within the business.
* Provide month end stock and KPI reports to agreed deadlines.
* Responsible for managing and reporting on all stock takes.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Demonstrable experience of:
* Experience in stock control or finished goods.
* Knowledge of order/import procedures.
* Working with freight forwarders.
* Experience within retail, manufacturing and wholesale industries.
* Working with suppliers of either finished goods or raw materials.
* Stock investment and OTB.
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, proficient in Excel.
* Working with bespoke IT systems.
If you would like more information regarding this role or would like to apply please submit your CV, all applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thanking you in advance for your application.