BI Analyst / Reporting Analyst Tableau
Data Analyst/BI Analyst
Up to £45,000 + Benefits
If you are passionate about working with data, with excellent reporting skills, this could be the role for you! A successful, trendy start up is looking for a BI Analyst to join them, based in the heart of Bristol. The company is looking for a bright, innovative, individual to be a part of processing large and interesting data sets using SQL. You will also be tasked with the development of engaging and automated reporting solutions using Tableau. If you are an experienced Data Analyst passionate about data and looking to work in Bristol, this could be the role for you!
THE ROLE - Data Analyst
As BI Analyst, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Tableau (or equivalent visualisation tool) Power BI, Qlikview, Spotfire
- Confident with SQL
- Work with stakeholders across the business to ensure reporting and analysis processes are met
- Ability to manipulate large datasets
- Confidence with requirements gathering and stakeholder management
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the BI Analytic market please get in touch with Sandra Namatovu at Harnham.
SQL, Business Intelligence Analyst, BI Analyst, Analytics, Data analyst, Business Analyst, Reporting Analyst, Reports, Insight, Analysis , Tableau, SQL, T-SQL, Power BI, Qlikview, Spotfire