Learning Management System LMS Administrator
LMS Systems Adminstrator / Learning Management System
The LMS Administrator will provide technical, functional, and strategic support to the Learning and Development business area regarding the key HCA Healthcare UK learning management system. Support may include but is not necessarily limited to system selection and installation, documenting policies and procedures, testing and troubleshooting applications, identifying and implementing solutions to system incidents, providing training support, implementing and testing system upgrades and maintenance, updating parameters, assist in developing and testing business continuity plans, support the HR Systems Service Manager of the function identifying and implementing enhancements, and identifying new technologies that will best meet organizational needs.
As a Senior HR Systems Support Analyst (LMS), your role will include implementing systems, but also support administration and maintenance of already existing systems. Providing documentation and training staff in existing business information applications, testing system upgrades and business reports relevant to the company will also be necessary. Any upgrades, releases and enhancements will need to be communicated to relevant departments. Users must also be aware of the changes.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Provide 2nd line support support for mission critical LMS business applications.
* Enhancing existing applications based on usage, capturing end user requirements and configuring, testing and integrating as necessary.
* Implement new releases of existing business application software, capturing end user requirements and configuring, testing and integrating as necessary.
* Produce specifications of business requirements to a level that enables effective delivery of agreed changes.
* Produce specifications and designs for information systems and their components to meet defined business needs, retaining compatibility with enterprise and solution architectures.
* Specify, design and maintain mechanisms for storage and access to both structured and unstructured information, in support of business information needs.
* Develop, implement and report the findings of suitable test schedules to measure and improve the quality of HRIS/ICT solutions being deployed, to ensure that new and amended systems, configurations, packages, or services, together with any interfaces, perform as specified.
* Integrate and test components and/or subsystems and their interfaces in order to create operational services.
* Transfer application knowledge and associated documentation to the ICT service desk to facilitate robust service support for new and upgraded HRIS LMS solutions.
Skills & Experience
- BA/BSc or technology degree (preferred).
- Relevant experience managing and upgrading Learning Management applications (NetDimensions experience a huge plus)
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Experience with Business Process Analysis Tools.
- Strong communication skills, self starter and ability to work independently as required yet function well within a team.
- Proactive individual who can see issues and projects through to the end
- Significant proven experience in an HRIS or IT technical role in a support environment; professional services experience is desirable but not essential
- Able to clearly validate and document technical processes and procedures
- Hold a Certificate in Training Practice, Certificate in Learning & Development Practice or equivalent Experience-expertise in training design and delivery
About The Individual
- To be a positive role model to staff, colleagues and customers (customer experience)
- To be professional in representing the organisation and the Learning and Development Department
- Report and advise on Training, Learning and Development activities
About The Facility
HCA Healthcare UK: Winners of Best Private Healthcare Provider 2016
HCA Healthcare is London's largest private hospital group, and operates 6 world-class hospitals across the capital, including The Harley Street Clinic, The Lister Hospital, London Bridge Hospital, The Portland Hospital, The Princess Grace Hospital and The Wellington Hospital. We also run HCA Laboratories and are growing via our expanding joint ventures divisions, including partnering with the NHS.
Our primary purpose is to provide exceptional care delivered with compassion and kindness, using state-of-the-art technology operated by expert, dedicated teams.
The position will be based out of our L&D office near Warren Street, Central London.
The position is offering a basic salary in the region of £32,000 - £37,000 dependent upon candidate experience.
Along with a competitive salary, the incumbent will also receive 25 days holiday, private healthcare and our company flexible benefits scheme.