Head of Treasury
Radley Green are currently working with an innovative, global business based in Central London to recruit their Head of Treasury.
This role will pay between £95k and £120k plus bonus and benefits depending on experience.
This is a newly created role and will report directly into the Group Finance Director and will take ownership of the businesses full Treasury function and processes. This is an exciting role where the successful candidate will be given autonomy to improve, develop and change existing processes in order to best suit this rapidly growing business.
Our client needs an experienced Head of Treasury who has owned a Treasury function in a large, internal business previously and has the confidence and experience to hit the ground running.
The responsibilities include:
- Full ownership of Cash-flow and Treasury management processes
- Full ownership of all banking and other funding arrangements
- Ensure compliance and governance and ensure all obligations are met
- Building and maintain strong banking relationships
- Ensuring strict controls around banking covenants to ensure the business can effectively bid for large scale projects
- Oversight of development funding arrangement across several locations working closely with senior management
- Direct line management of two staff
This role requires:
- Qualified Treasurer (AMCT/ MCT) or equivalent and preferably qualified accountant
- Experience working in a large international business in a senior Treasury role
- Experience of Bond issuance
- Excellent communication skills and an experienced change agent with the ability to influence
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a very high profile Treasury position within a market leading business.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.