Junior QA Analyst - SQL
This UK leading data and marketing consultancy's core focus is to grow retail businesses through insightful analysis and strategic thinking. They boast an exciting client list including Abel & Cole, Cath Kidston and Go Outdoors and are committed to delivering expert advice to many more household names.
The search is now on for a Junior QA Analyst to join their tech-savvy team in the heart of London!
In this Junior QA Analyst job, you will be working closely with the quality assurance team in order to provide quality control to a variety of internal teams. You will be using your SQL skills to dive straight into development, data production and campaigns. This role would suit a recent Computer Science graduate with an inquisitive mind and keen eye for detail.
In this Junior QA Analyst job, your responsibilities will include:
- Using your SQL skills to create and run queries for various campaigns
- Ensuring outputs are accurate and all issues are recorded with improvements suggested
- Identifying ways to streamline practices and ensure errors are minimalised
- Working with various teams on campaigns to ensure all SLAs are adhered to
- Understanding each client's database structure to perform QA tasks
- Understanding each teams' requirements to make sure each project is delivered to their expectations
What we're looking for?
- A recent graduate with a 2.1 in Computer Science or Technology degree
- A solid understanding of SQL and database concepts
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Excel
- The ability to prioritise tasks and deliver during tight deadlines
- A highly analytical thinker and problem-solver
- A tech-savvy communicator and team player
What else is on offer?
- Generous salary
- The chance to be a part of high-growth company and work with experienced developers
- Ideally located in a lovely affluent part of London in cool studio style offices
Got SQL skills and looking for Junior QA Analyst jobs? Don't miss out on this Junior QA Analyst job in London today!